American Economic Policy in the 1980s: A Personal View
In: American Economic Policy in the 1980s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Arthur B. Laffer, 1981. "Government Exactions and Revenue Deficiencies," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Nouriel Roubini & Mervyn King & Robert Rubin & George Soros, 2003. "Industrial Country Policies," NBER Chapters,in: Economic and Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies, pages 155-296 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Henderson, 1995. "The Revival of Economic Liberalism: Australia in an International Perspective," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(1), pages 59-85.
- Benjamin K. Johannsen & Bradley W. Bateman, 2013. "Rethinking the Monetarist Experience: Monetary Theory and Monetary Policy in the United States," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 161-179.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .