Tax Lore for Budding Reformers
In: Reform, Recovery, and Growth: Latin America and the Middle East
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Takatoshi Ito & Anne O. Krueger, 1992. "Introduction to "The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1"," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Anne O. Krueger, 1992. "The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ito_92-2.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Krueger, Anne O. (ed.), 1992. "The Political Economy of Tax Reform," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226386676, December.
- Due, John F., 1990. "Some Unresolved Issues in Design and Implementation of Value-Added Taxes," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 43(4), pages 383-94, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sallee, James M. & Slemrod, Joel, 2012.
"Car notches: Strategic automaker responses to fuel economy policy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 981-999.
- James M. Sallee & Joel Slemrod, 2010. "Car Notches: Strategic Automaker Responses to Fuel Economy Policy," NBER Working Papers 16604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .