Uncertain Lifetimes, Pensions, and Individual Saving
In: Issues in Pension Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6859.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6859||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael D. Hurd & John B. Shoven, 1983.
"The Distributional Impact of Social Security,"
NBER Working Papers
1155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Nalebuff & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1984.
"Pensions and the Retirement Decision,"
NBER Working Papers
1285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence Kotlikoff & Avia Spivak & Lawrence H. Summers, 1980.
"The Adequacy of Savings,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
569, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gary S. Fields & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1984. "Retirement, Pensions, and Social Security," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262060914, December.
- Vincent P. Crawford & David M. Lilien, 1981. "Social Security and the Retirement Decision," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 505-529.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.