New Goods from the Perspective of Price Index Making in Canada and Japan
In: The Economics of New Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Gordon, 1990. "The Measurement of Durable Goods Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gord90-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1995. "Price and Volume Measures in the System of National Accounts," NBER Working Papers 5103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olympia Bover & Mario Izquierdo, 2003.
"Quality-adjusted prices: hedonic methods and implications for national accounts,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 27(2), pages 199-238, May.
- Olympia Bover & Mario Izquierdo, 2001. "Quality-adjusted prices: hedonic methods and implications for national accounts," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 70, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .