Apparel Prices 1914-93 and the Hulten/Bruegel Paradox
In: Price Index Concepts and Measurement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert J. Gordon, 2005. "Apparel Prices 1914-93 and the Hulten/Brueghel Paradox," NBER Working Papers 11548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Doms & Ana M. Aizcorbe & Carol Corrado, 2003. "When do matched-model and hedonic techniques yield similar measures?," Working Paper Series 2003-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Pashigian, B Peter, 1988. "Demand Uncertainty and Sales: A Study of Fashion and Markdown Pricin g," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 936-953, December.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1987. "The Postwar Evolution of Computer Prices," NBER Working Papers 2227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2006.
"The Boskin Commission Report: A Retrospective One Decade Later,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 12, pages 7-22, Spring.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2006. "The Boskin Commission Report: A Retrospective One Decade Later," NBER Working Papers 12311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Neil Baily, 2006. "Policy Implications of the Boskin Commission Report," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 12, pages 74-83, Spring.
- Linde, Jesper, 2005.
"Estimating New-Keynesian Phillips curves: A full information maximum likelihood approach,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1135-1149, September.
- Lindé, Jesper, 2001. "Estimating New-Keynesian Phillips Curves: A Full Information Maximum Likelihood Approach," Working Paper Series 129, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Mar 2005.
- Alcalá, Francisco, 2009. "Time, Quality and Growth," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 4811, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- David E. Lebow & Jeremy B. Rudd, 2006. "Inflation measurement," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- N32 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N62 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .