Does Quality Adjustment Matter for Technologically Stable Products? An Application to the CPI for Food
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beaulieu Nancy & Cutler David M & Ho Katherine & Isham George & Lindquist Tammie & Nelson Andrew & O'Connor Patrick, 2006.
"The Business Case for Diabetes Disease Management for Managed Care Organizations,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-38, December.
- Nancy Beaulieu & David M. Cutler & Katherine Ho, 2006. "The Business Case for Diabetes Disease Management for Managed Care Organizations," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 9 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Mark McClellan & Joseph P. Newhouse & Dahlia Remler, 1998. "Are Medical Prices Declining? Evidence from Heart Attack Treatments," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 991-1024.
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," NBER Working Papers 9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Lucarelli & Sean Nicholson, 2009. "A Quality-Adjusted Price Index for Colorectal Cancer Drugs," NBER Working Papers 15174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:reg:rpubli:282 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arlan Brucal & Michael Roberts, 2016.
"Do Energy Efficiency Standards Hurt Consumers? Evidence from Household Appliance Sales,"
201625, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Arlan Brucal & Michael Roberts, 2017. "Do Energy Efficiency Standards Hurt Consumers? Evidence from Household Appliance Sales," GRI Working Papers 266, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Etienne Gagnon & Benjamin R. Mandel & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2014.
"Missing Import Price Changes and Low Exchange Rate Pass-Through,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 156-206, April.
- Gagnon, Etienne & Mandel, Benjamin R. & Vigfusson, Robert J., 2012. "Missing Import Price Changes and Low Exchange Rate Pass-Through," International Finance Discussion Papers 1040, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 12 Dec 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:101:y:2011:i:3:p:200-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.