Human Capital: Policy Issues and Research Opportunities
In: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 6, Human Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nancy D. Ruggles & Richard Ruggles, 1970. "The Design of Economic Accounts," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number rugg70-1, January.
- Neher, Philip A, 1971. "Peasants, Procreation, and Pensions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 380-389, June.
- P. A. Neher & K. A. J. Hay, 1968. "Education and Capital Misallocation in a Growing Economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(3), pages 609-618, August.
- Nancy D. Ruggles & Richard Ruggles, 1970. "Introduction to "The Design of Economic Accounts"," NBER Chapters,in: The Design of Economic Accounts, pages 1-7 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morris Silver, 1965. "Births, Marriages, and Business Cycles in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 237-237.
- Joseph A. Pechman, 1970. "The Distributional Effects of Public Higher Education in California: A Review Article," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 5(3), pages 361-370.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
- Selma J. Mushkin, 1962. "Health as an Investment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 129-129.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smyslov, Dmitriy, 2007. "A Construction of a Human Capital Indicator of Social Groups," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 6(2), pages 95-125.
- Javed A. Ansari & Rafique A. Khan, 1998. "Technological Capability Building in South Korea: Some Lessons for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 825-845.
- repec:pai:apunup:es-32-04 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .