Introduction to "The Design of Economic Accounts"
In: The Design of Economic Accounts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakamura, Leonard I. & Soloveichik, Rachel, 2015. "Valuing “free” media across countries in GDP," Working Papers 15-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Leonard Nakamura & Jon Samuels & Rachel Soloveichik, 2017.
"Measuring the Free Digital Economy within the GDP and Productivity Accounts,"
BEA Working Papers
0146, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Nakamura, Leonard I. & Samuels, Jon & Soloveichik, Rachel, 2017. "Measuring the “Free” Digital Economy Within the GDP and Productivity Accounts," Working Papers 17-37, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1972. "Human Capital: Policy Issues and Research Opportunities," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 6, Human Resources, pages 1-84 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nakamura, Leonard I. & Samuels, Jon & Soloveichik, Rachel, 2016.
"Valuing "Free" Media in GDP: An Experimental Approach,"
16-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Leonard Nakamura & Jon Samuels & Rachel Soloveichik, 2016. "Valuing Free Media in GDP: An Experimental Approach," BEA Working Papers 0133, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Godin, Benoit, 2007. "Science, accounting and statistics: The input-output framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1388-1403, November.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2007. "Measuring Productivity in the System of National Accounts," Economics working papers diewert-07-11-16-12-39-23, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 16 Nov 2007.
- J. Steven Landefeld & Barbara M. Fraumeni & Cindy M. Vojtech, 2005. "Accounting for Nonmarket Production: A Prototype Satellite Account Using the American Time Use Survey," BEA Papers 0056, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- repec:nsr:escoed:escoe-dp-2017-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Beznoska & Viktor Steiner, 2012. "Does Consumption Decline at Retirement?: Evidence from Repeated Cross-Section Data for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1220, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jiri Skolka, 1985. "Wende in der Arbeitsteilung," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 11(4), pages 445-469.
- Beznoska, Martin & Steiner, Viktor, 2012. "Does consumption decline at retirement? Evidence from repeated cross-section data for Germany," Discussion Papers 2012/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.