Births, Marriages, and Business Cycles in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
- Dettling, Lisa J. & Kearney, Melissa S., 2014.
"House prices and birth rates: The impact of the real estate market on the decision to have a baby,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 82-100.
- Lisa J. Dettling & Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2011. "House Prices and Birth Rates: The Impact of the Real Estate Market on the Decision to Have a Baby," NBER Working Papers 17485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ainhoa Aparicio & Libertad González Luna, 2013. "Newborn health and the business cycle: Is it good to be born in bad times?," Economics Working Papers 1374, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2014.
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa & Gonzalez, Libertad, 2014. "Newborn Health and the Business Cycle: Is It Good to Be Born in Bad Times?," IZA Discussion Papers 8031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ainhoa Aparicio & Libertad González, 2014. "Newborn Health and the Business Cycle: Is it Good to be Born in Bad Times?," Working Papers 702, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Glen Cain & Adriana Weininger, 1973. "Economic determinants of fertility: Results from cross sectional aggregate data," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 10(2), pages 205-223, May.
- Lawrence W. Kenny, 1978. "Explaining Movements in Completed Fertility Across Cohorts," NBER Working Papers 0270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colen, Cynthia G. & Geronimus, Arline T. & Phipps, Maureen G., 2006. "Getting a piece of the pie? The economic boom of the 1990s and declining teen birth rates in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1531-1545, September.
- Voram Ben-Porath, 1973. "Short-term fluctuations in fertility and economic activity in Israel," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 10(2), pages 185-204, May.
- Kristiina Huttunen & Jenni Kellokumpu, 2016. "The Effect of Job Displacement on Couples' Fertility Decisions," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 403-442.
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Kellokumpu, Jenni, 2012. "The effect of job displacement on couples' fertility decisions," MPRA Paper 36964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristiina Huttunen & Jenni Kellokumpu, 2012. "The Effect of Job Displacement on Couples? Fertility Decisions," Working Papers 29, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Kellokumpu, Jenni, 2012. "The Effect of Job Displacement on Couples' Fertility Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 6707, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janet Currie & Hannes Schwandt, 2015. "Short and Long-Term Effects of Unemployment on Fertility," CEP Discussion Papers dp1387, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Janet Currie & Hannes Schwandt, 2015. "Short and long-term effects of unemployment on fertility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65008, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Currie, Janet & Schwandt, Hannes, 2015. "Short and Long-Term Effects of Unemployment on Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 9299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1972. "Human Capital: Policy Issues and Research Opportunities," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 6, Human Resources, pages 1-84 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naci H. Mocan, 1989. "Business Cycles and Fertility Dynamics in the U.S.: A Vector-Autoregressive Model," NBER Working Papers 3177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael González-Val & Miriam Marcén, 2015. "Regional unemployment, marriage, and divorce," Working Papers 2015/38, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Adsera, Alicia & Menendez, Alicia, 2009. "Fertility Changes in Latin America in the Context of Economic Uncertainty," IZA Discussion Papers 4019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2016. "Trade Liberalization and Mortality: Evidence from U.S. Counties," NBER Working Papers 22849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2016. "Trade Liberalization and Mortality : Evidence from U.S. Counties," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-094, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:pri:cheawb:adriana_booms is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Comolli & Fabrizio Bernardi, 2015. "The causal effect of the great recession on childlessness of white American women," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Izabella Kuncz & Éva Berde, 2016. "Is the “Beckerian” quantity-quality tradeoff regarding the offspring always true? Analysis of NTA data," EcoMod2016 9590, EcoMod.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:73:y:1965:p:237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed