In: The Financial Effects of Inflation
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
3880.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:3880||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Solomon Fabricant, 1976. "Toward Rational Accounting in an Era of Unstable Money, 1936–1976," NBER Chapters, in: Toward Rational Accounting in an Era of Unstable Money, 1936–1976, pages 1-20 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ciccolo, John H, Jr, 1978. "Money, Equity, Values, and Income: Tests for Exogeneity," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 46-64, February.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1976. "Taxation, Saving and the Rate of Interest," NBER Working Papers 0135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, Angus S, 1977. "Involuntary Saving through Unanticipated Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 899-910, December.
- Cargill, Thomas F, 1969. "An Empirical Investigation of the Wage-Lag Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 806-16, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.