In: The Financial Effects of Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Boskin, 1976. "Taxation, Saving and the Rate of Interest," NBER Working Papers 0135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, Angus S, 1977. "Involuntary Saving through Unanticipated Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 899-910, December.
- Solomon Fabricant, 1976. "Toward Rational Accounting in an Era of Unstable Money, 1936–1976," NBER Chapters,in: Toward Rational Accounting in an Era of Unstable Money, 1936–1976, pages 1-20 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cargill, Thomas F, 1969. "An Empirical Investigation of the Wage-Lag Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 806-816, December.
- Ciccolo, John H, Jr, 1978. "Money, Equity, Values, and Income: Tests for Exogeneity," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 46-64, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .