The Outflow of Short-term Funds from the United States: Adjustments of Stocks and Flows
In: International Mobility and Movement of Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugene F. Fama, 1968. "Risk, Return And Equilibrium: Some Clarifying Comments," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(1), pages 29-40, March.
- James Tobin, 1969. "Comment on Borch and Feldstein," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 13-14.
- Lee, C H, 1969. "A Stock-Adjustment Analysis of Capital Movements: The United States-Canadian Case," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 512-523, Part I, J.
- Floyd, John E, 1969. "International Capital Movements and Monetary Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 472-492, Part I Se.
- Thomas D. Willett & Francesco Forte, 1969. "Interest Rate Policy and External Balance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 242-262.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1968. "Recent Development Of The Financial Sector Of Econometric Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(1), pages 41-66, March.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Andrew F. Brimmer, 1966. "Direct Investment And Corporate Adjustment Techniques Under The Voluntary U.S. Balance Of Payments Program," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 266-282, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Marois & Dominique Lacoue-Labarthe, 1979. "La théorie financière des mouvements internationaux de capitaux à court terme," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(4), pages 612-649.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.