A Stock-Adjustment Analysis of Capital Movements: The United States-Canadian Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norman C. Miller & Marina v. N. Whitman, 1972. "The Outflow of Short-term Funds from the United States: Adjustments of Stocks and Flows," NBER Chapters,in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 253-286 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Melvin, 1983. "An Alternative Approach to International Capital Flows," NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 380-418 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin F. J. Prachoway, 1972. "Direct Investment and the Balance of Payments of the United States: A Portfolio Approach," NBER Chapters,in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 443-464 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Marois & Dominique Lacoue-Labarthe, 1979. "La théorie financière des mouvements internationaux de capitaux à court terme," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(4), pages 612-649.
- Jamuna Agarwal, 1980. "Determinants of foreign direct investment: A survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(4), pages 739-773, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:77:y:1969:i:4:p:512-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.