An Alternative Approach to International Capital Flows
In: The International Transmission of Inflation
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6135.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6135||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ralph C. Bryant, 1974. "Empirical research on financial capital flows," International Finance Discussion Papers 50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kreicher, Lawrence L, 1981. "International Portfolio Capital Flows and Real Rates of Interest," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 20-28, February.
- Lee, C H, 1969. "A Stock-Adjustment Analysis of Capital Movements: The United States-Canadian Case," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 512-23, Part I, J.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-87, September.
- Hodgson, John S & Holmes, Alexander B, 1977. "Structural Stability of International Capital Mobility: An Analysis of Short-Term U.S.-Canadian Bank Claims," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 465-73, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.