An Alternative Approach to International Capital Flows
In: The International Transmission of Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, C H, 1969. "A Stock-Adjustment Analysis of Capital Movements: The United States-Canadian Case," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 512-523, Part I, J.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- Hodgson, John S & Holmes, Alexander B, 1977. "Structural Stability of International Capital Mobility: An Analysis of Short-Term U.S.-Canadian Bank Claims," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 465-473, November.
- Ralph C. Bryant, 1974. "Empirical research on financial capital flows," International Finance Discussion Papers 50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kreicher, Lawrence L, 1981. "International Portfolio Capital Flows and Real Rates of Interest," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 20-28, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.