International Capital Movements and Monetary Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norman C. Miller & Marina v. N. Whitman, 1972. "The Outflow of Short-term Funds from the United States: Adjustments of Stocks and Flows," NBER Chapters,in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 253-286 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John E. Floyd, 1972. "Portfolio Equilibrium and the Theory of Capital Movements," NBER Chapters,in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 91-124 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2014.
"How should we bank with foreigners? An empirical assessment of lending behavior of international banks to six East Asian economies,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 552-568.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners? An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behaviour of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies," Occasional Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number occ54.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners?—An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behavior of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies," ADBI Working Papers 386, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Walter S. Salant, 1972. "Financial Intermediation as an Explanation of Enduring "Deficits" in the Balance of Payments," NBER Chapters,in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 607-659 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1990. "Determinanten internationaler Direktinvestitionen: eine kritische Analyse traditioneller Theorieansätze," Kiel Working Papers 412, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1987. "The Mundell-Flemming Model: A Quarter Century Later," NBER Working Papers 2321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:4:p:472-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.