Financial Intermediation as an Explanation of Enduring "Deficits" in the Balance of Payments
In: International Mobility and Movement of Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter R. Gardner, 1961. "An Exchange-Market Analysis of the U. S. Balance of Payments," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(2), pages 195-211, May.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1969. "Balance-of-Payments Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Floyd, John E, 1969. "International Capital Movements and Monetary Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 472-492, Part I Se.
- Heckerman, Donald G, 1969. ""Inefficient" European Capital Markets as an Explanation of International Capital Movements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 121-123, February.
- Aliber, Robert Z, 1969. "Exchange Risk, Yield Curves, and the Pattern of Capital Flows," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 361-370, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .