Financial Intermediation as an Explanation of Enduring "Deficits" in the Balance of Payments
In: International Mobility and Movement of Capital
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
3473.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:3473||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krueger, Anne O, 1969. "Balance-of-Payments Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Aliber, Robert Z, 1969. "Exchange Risk, Yield Curves, and the Pattern of Capital Flows," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 361-70, May.
- Walter R. Gardner, 1961. "An Exchange-Market Analysis of the U. S. Balance of Payments," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(2), pages 195-211, May.
- Heckerman, Donald G, 1969. ""Inefficient" European Capital Markets as an Explanation of International Capital Movements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 121-23, February.
- Floyd, John E, 1969. "International Capital Movements and Monetary Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 472-92, Part I Se.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.