Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Battaglini, 2002.
"Multiple Referrals and Multidimensional Cheap Talk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1379-1401, July.
- Marco Battaglini, 1999. "Multiple Referrals and Multidimensional Cheap Talk," Discussion Papers 1295, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Marco Battaglini, 2000. "Multiple Referrals and Multidimensional Cheap Talk," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1557, Econometric Society.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:92:y:1998:i:03:p:611-621_21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bennedsen Morten & Feldmann Sven E., 2002.
"Lobbying and Legislative Organization: The Effect of the Vote of Confidence Procedure,"
Business and Politics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-18, August.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Feldmann, Sven E., 2002. "Lobbying and Legislative Organization The Effect of the Vote of Confidence Procedure," Working Papers 01-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brock, Philip L & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1994.
"The Dependent-Economy Model with Both Traded and Nontraded Capital Goods,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 306-325, October.
- Philip L. Brock & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1993. "The Dependent Economy Model with Both Traded and Non-Traded Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 4500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phillip Edmund Metaxas & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2016.
"An Australian Contribution to International Trade Theory: The Dependent Economy Model,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(298), pages 464-497, September.
- Phillip Edmund Metaxas & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2014. "An Australian Contribution to International Trade Theory: The Dependent Economy Model," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Walter S. Salant, 1972. "Financial Intermediation as an Explanation of Enduring "Deficits" in the Balance of Payments," NBER Chapters,in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 607-659 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Jacques Rosa, 1972. "Monnaie, revenu national et prix en économie ouverte," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 23(6), pages 1102-1113.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:7:y:1969:i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.