The Productivity of U.S. Postsecondary Institutions
In: Productivity in Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 2009. "The Changing Selectivity of American Colleges," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 95-118, Fall.
- George B. Bulman & Caroline M. Hoxby, 2015.
"The Returns to the Federal Tax Credits for Higher Education,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 29, pages 13-88
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George B. Bulman & Caroline M. Hoxby, 2015. "The Returns to the Federal Tax Credits for Higher Education," Tax Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 13-88.
- George B. Bulman & Caroline M. Hoxby, 2015. "The Returns to the Federal Tax Credits for Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 20833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohodes, Sarah & Goodman, Joshua, 2012.
"First Degree Earns: The Impact of College Quality on College Completion Rates,"
Working Paper Series
rwp12-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Cohodes, Sarah Rose & Goodman, Joshua Samuel, 2012. "First Degree Earns: The Impact of College Quality on College Completion Rates," Scholarly Articles 9396433, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Duquette, Nicolas J., 2016.
"Do tax incentives affect charitable contributions? Evidence from public charities' reported revenues,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 51-69.
- Nicolas J. Duquette, 2013. "Do Tax Incentives Affect Charitable Contributions? Evidence from Public Charitiesâ Reported Revenues," 2013 Papers pdu359, Job Market Papers.
- Christopher N. Avery & Mark E. Glickman & Caroline M. Hoxby & Andrew Metrick, 2013.
"A Revealed Preference Ranking of U.S. Colleges and Universities,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(1), pages 425-467.
- Christopher Avery & Mark Glickman & Caroline Hoxby & Andrew Metrick, 2004. "A Revealed Preference Ranking of U.S. Colleges and Universities," NBER Working Papers 10803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seth D. Zimmerman, 2014. "The Returns to College Admission for Academically Marginal Students," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(4), pages 711-754.
- Mark Hoekstra, 2009. "The Effect of Attending the Flagship State University on Earnings: A Discontinuity-Based Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(4), pages 717-724, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:13875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.