Closed versus open reviewing of journal manuscripts: how far do comments differ in language use?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bornmann, Lutz & Marx, Werner & Schier, Hermann & Rahm, Erhard & Thor, Andreas & Daniel, Hans-Dieter, 2009. "Convergent validity of bibliometric Google Scholar data in the field of chemistry—Citation counts for papers that were accepted by Angewandte Chemie International Edition or rejected but published els," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 27-35.
- repec:spr:scient:v:57:y:2003:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1025008802657 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:77:y:2008:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1950-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:86:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0250-4 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:95:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0845-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:97:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1002-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsJournal peer review; Text analysis; Linguistic Inquiry and Word Count (LIWC); Angewandte Chemie—International Edition; Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0569-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.