The Rise of International Co-invention
In: The Changing Frontier: Rethinking Science and Innovation Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: |
|This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 13028.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.orgEmail:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-66, April.
- Pankaj Sharma & Srinivasa B. S. Nookala & Anubhav Sharma, 2012. "India's National and Regional Innovation Systems: Challenges, Opportunities and Recommendations for Policy Makers," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 517-537, August.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, .
"Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion,"
11/16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, 2011. "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers, 2011. "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2011-15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999.
"Distribution-free estimation of some nonlinear panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 77-97, May.
- Wooldridge, J.M., 1990. "Distribution-Free Estimation Of Some Nonlinear Panel Data Models," Working papers 564, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2000.
"Can vertical specialization explain the growth of world trade?,"
96, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2003. "Can Vertical Specialization Explain the Growth of World Trade?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 52-102, February.
- Diego Puga & Daniel Trefler, 2009.
"Wake up and smell the ginseng: International trade and the rise of incremental innovation in low-wage countries,"
2009-01, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Puga, Diego & Trefler, Daniel, 2010. "Wake up and smell the ginseng: International trade and the rise of incremental innovation in low-wage countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 64-76, January.
- Diego Puga & Daniel Trefler, 2007. "Wake up and Smell the Ginseng: International Trade and the Rise of Incremental Innovation in Low-Wage Countries," Development Working Papers 222, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Basant, Rakesh & Mani, Sunil, . "Foreign R&D Centres in India: An Analysis of their Size, Structure and Implications," IIMA Working Papers WP2012-01-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2006.
"Trading Tasks: A Simple Theory of Offshoring,"
NBER Working Papers
12721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Trajtenberg & Adam B. Jaffe & Michael S. Fogarty, 2000. "Knowledge Spillovers and Patent Citations: Evidence from a Survey of Inventors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 215-218, May.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982.
"Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-20, May.
- Jérôme Danguy, 2014. "Globalization of Innovation Production: A Patent-Based Industry Analysis," iCite Working Papers 2013/157283, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Huang, Can, 2012. "Estimates of the value of patent rights in China," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou & Jefferson, Gary H., 2009. "A great wall of patents: What is behind China's recent patent explosion?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 57-68, September.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Mariko Sakakibara, 2002. "When Do Research Consortia Work Well and Why? Evidence from Japanese Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 143-159, March.
- Cantwell, John, 1995. "The Globalisation of Technology: What Remains of the Product Cycle Model?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 155-74, February.
- Benjamin F. Jones, 2009. "The Burden of Knowledge and the "Death of the Renaissance Man": Is Innovation Getting Harder?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 283-317.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:13028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.