The Rise of International Coinvention
In: The Changing Frontier: Rethinking Science and Innovation Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin F. Jones, 2009.
"The Burden of Knowledge and the "Death of the Renaissance Man": Is Innovation Getting Harder?,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 283-317.
- Benjamin F. Jones, 2005. "The burden of knowledge and the ‘death of the Renaissance man’: Is innovation getting harder?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Benjamin F. Jones, 2005. "The Burden of Knowledge and the 'Death of the Renaissance Man': Is Innovation Getting Harder?," NBER Working Papers 11360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999.
"Distribution-free estimation of some nonlinear panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 77-97, May.
- Wooldridge, J.M., 1990. "Distribution-Free Estimation Of Some Nonlinear Panel Data Models," Working papers 564, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Puga, Diego & Trefler, Daniel, 2010.
"Wake up and smell the ginseng: International trade and the rise of incremental innovation in low-wage countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 64-76, January.
- Diego Puga & Daniel Trefler, 2007. "Wake up and Smell the Ginseng: International Trade and the Rise of Incremental Innovation in Low-Wage Countries," Development Working Papers 222, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Diego Puga & Daniel Trefler, 2009. "Wake up and smell the ginseng: International trade and the rise of incremental innovation in low-wage countries," Working Papers 2009-01, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou & Jefferson, Gary H., 2009. "A great wall of patents: What is behind China's recent patent explosion?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 57-68, September.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-266, April.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, "undated".
"Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion,"
11/16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, 2011. "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Trading Tasks: A Simple Theory of Offshoring," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1978-1997, December.
- Basant, Rakesh & Mani, Sunil, 2012. "Foreign R&D Centres in India: An Analysis of their Size, Structure and Implications," IIMA Working Papers WP2012-01-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984.
"Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-720, May.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982. "Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8203, CEPREMAP.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2003.
"Can Vertical Specialization Explain the Growth of World Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 52-102, February.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2000. "Can vertical specialization explain the growth of world trade?," Staff Reports 96, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966.
"International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, . "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," Discussion Papers 11/16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Pankaj Sharma & Srinivasa B. S. Nookala & Anubhav Sharma, 2012. "India's National and Regional Innovation Systems: Challenges, Opportunities and Recommendations for Policy Makers," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 517-537, August.
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0821-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Trajtenberg & Adam B. Jaffe & Michael S. Fogarty, 2000. "Knowledge Spillovers and Patent Citations: Evidence from a Survey of Inventors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 215-218, May.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Mariko Sakakibara, 2002. "When Do Research Consortia Work Well and Why? Evidence from Japanese Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 143-159, March.
- Cantwell, John, 1995. "The Globalisation of Technology: What Remains of the Product Cycle Model?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 155-174, February.
- Huang, Can, 2012. "Estimates of the value of patent rights in China," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jérôme Danguy, 2014. "Globalization of Innovation Production: A Patent-Based Industry Analysis," iCite Working Papers 2014-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Su, Hsin-Ning, 2017. "Collaborative and Legal Dynamics of International R&D- Evolving Patterns in East Asia," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 217-227.
- Adrian Amelung, 2014. "Emissionshandelssysteme für Treibhausgase: Funktionsweise und Vergleich bestehender Ausprägungsformen," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 05/2014, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2536-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:13028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.