Accounting for the Distribution of Income in the U.S. National Accounts
In: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Mussard & Luc Savard, 2010. "Macro/Micro-Economic Modelling and Gini Multi-Decomposition: An Application to the Philippines," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 19(2), pages 51-78, June.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Selcuk Eren & Andrew Sharpe & Elspeth Hazell, 2012.
"A Comparison of Inequality and Living Standards in Canada and the United States Using an Expanded Measure of Economic Well-Being,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_703, Levy Economics Institute.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Selçuk Eren & Andrew Sharpe & Elspeth Hazell, 2012. "A Comparison of Inequality and Living Standards in Canada and the United States Using an Expanded Measure of Economic Well-Being," CSLS Research Reports 2012-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Nicholas S. Souleles & David S. Johnson & Robert McClelland, 2013.
"Consumer Spending and the Economic Stimulus Payments of 2008,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2530-2553, October.
- Jonathan A. Parker, 2011. "Consumer Spending and the Economic Stimulus Payments of 2008," 2011 Meeting Papers 254, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Nicholas S. Souleles & David S. Johnson & Robert McClelland, 2011. "Consumer Spending and the Economic Stimulus Payments of 2008," NBER Working Papers 16684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oh, Hyunseung & Reis, Ricardo, 2012.
"Targeted transfers and the fiscal response to the great recession,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(S), pages 50-64.
- Hyunseung Oh & Ricardo Reis, 2011. "Targeted Transfers and the Fiscal Response to the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 16775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oh, Hyunseung & Reis, Ricardo, 2011. "Targeted transfers and the fiscal response to the great recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 8239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2012. "Changes in the Income Distribution and Aggregate Consumption," Working Papers 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2007.
"News, noise, and estimates of the "true" unobserved state of the economy,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2007-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy Nalewaik, 2010. "News, Noise, and Estimates of the "True" Unobserved State of the Economy," BEA Working Papers 0068, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Larrimore, Jeff & Simon, Kosali I., 2012.
"A "Second Opinion" on the Economic Health of the American Middle Class,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 65(1), pages 7-32, March.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore & Kosali I. Simon, 2011. "A "Second Opinion" on the Economic Health of the American Middle Class," NBER Working Papers 17164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sen, Amartya, 1973. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281931.
- Buhmann, Brigitte, et al, 1988. "Equivalence Scales, Well-Being, Inequality, and Poverty: Sensitivity Estimates across Ten Countries Using the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) Database," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(2), pages 115-142, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.