Accounting for the Distribution of Income in the U.S. National Accounts
In: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12828.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12828||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stéphane Mussard & Luc Savard, 2010. "Macro/Micro-Economic Modelling and Gini Multi-Decomposition: An Application to the Philippines," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 19(2), pages 51-78, June.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore & Kosali I. Simon, 2011.
"A "Second Opinion" on the Economic Health of the American Middle Class,"
NBER Working Papers
17164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Larrimore, Jeff & Simon, Kosali I., 2012. "A "Second Opinion" On The Economic Health Of The American Middle Class," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(1), pages 7-32, March.
- Hyunseung Oh & Ricardo Reis, 2011.
"Targeted Transfers and the Fiscal Response to the Great Recession,"
NBER Working Papers
16775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oh, Hyunseung & Reis, Ricardo, 2012. "Targeted transfers and the fiscal response to the great recession," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(S), pages S50-S64.
- Oh, Hyunseung & Reis, Ricardo, 2011. "Targeted transfers and the fiscal response to the great recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 8239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan A. Parker, 2011.
"Consumer Spending and the Economic Stimulus Payments of 2008,"
2011 Meeting Papers
254, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Nicholas S. Souleles & David S. Johnson & Robert McClelland, 2013. "Consumer Spending and the Economic Stimulus Payments of 2008," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2530-53, October.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Nicholas S. Souleles & David S. Johnson & Robert McClelland, 2011. "Consumer Spending and the Economic Stimulus Payments of 2008," NBER Working Papers 16684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sen, Amartya, 1973. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281931, December.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Selçuk Eren & Andrew Sharpe & Elspeth Hazell, 2012.
"A Comparison of Inequality and Living Standards in Canada and the United States Using an Expanded Measure of Economic Well-Being,"
CSLS Research Reports
2012-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Selcuk Eren & Andrew Sharpe & Elspeth Hazell, 2012. "A Comparison of Inequality and Living Standards in Canada and the United States Using an Expanded Measure of Economic Well-Being," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_703, Levy Economics Institute.
- Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2012. "Changes in the Income Distribution and Aggregate Consumption," Working Papers 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Buhmann, Brigitte, et al, 1988. "Equivalence Scales, Well-Being, Inequality, and Poverty: Sensitivity Estimates across Ten Countries Using the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) Database," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(2), pages 115-42, June.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy Nalewaik, 2010.
"News, Noise, and Estimates of the "True" Unobserved State of the Economy,"
BEA Working Papers
0068, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2007. "News, noise, and estimates of the "true" unobserved state of the economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.