The Global Location of Biopharmaceutical Knowledge Activity: New Findings, New Questions
In: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 10
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Iain M. Cockburn & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2010. "The Global Location of Biopharmaceutical Knowledge Activity: New Findings, New Questions," Innovation Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(1), pages 129-157.
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, March.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamina Koenig & Megan Macgarvie, 2009. "Regulatory policy and the location of bio-pharmaceutical FDI in Europe," Working Papers halshs-00566800, HAL.
- William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2010.
"The Supply Side of Innovation: H-1B Visa Reforms and U.S. Ethnic Invention,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 473-508, July.
- William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2008. "The Supply Side of Innovation: H-1B Visa Reforms and US Ethnic Invention," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-005, Harvard Business School.
- William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2010. "The Supply Side of Innovation: H-1B Visa Reforms and US Ethnic Invention," NBER Working Papers 15768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Kerr & William Lincoln, 2010. "The Supply Side of Innovation: H-1B Visa Reforms and US Ethnic Invention," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp978, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:pse:psecon:2009-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey L. Furman & Margaret K. Kyle & Iain Cockburn & Rebecca M. Henderson, 2010. "Public and Private Spillovers: Location and the Productivity of Pharmaceutical Research," NBER Chapters,in: Contributions in Memory of Zvi Griliches, pages 165-188 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, 2009. "Domestic Effects of the Foreign Activities of US Multinationals," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 181-203, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.