Aggregation and Disaggregation of Nonlinear Equations
In: Evaluation of Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Akdeniz, Fikri & Milliken, George A, 1975. "The Relationship between Macro and Micro Parameters," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 511-515, June.
- Ramsey, James B, 1972. "Limiting Functional Forms for Market Demand Curves," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 327-341, March.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1969. "The Existence of Aggregate Production Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 553-577, October.
- Kelejian, H H, 1972. "Information Lost in Aggregation: A Bayesian Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(1), pages 19-26, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Mayoral, 2013.
"Heterogeneous Dynamics, Aggregation, And The Persistence Of Economic Shocks,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 1295-1307, November.
- Laura Mayoral, 2009. "Heterogeneous dynamics, aggregation and the persistence of economic shocks," Working Papers 400, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Laura Mayoral, 2009. "Heterogeneous dynamics, aggregation and the persistence of economic shocks," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 786.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2014.
"Aggregation in large dynamic panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 273-285.
- Hashem M. Pesaran & Alexander Chudik, 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 3346, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 5478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2011. "Aggregation in large dynamic panels," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Chudik, A., 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1118, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Gallegati & A. Palestrini & D. Gatti & E. Scalas, 2006. "Aggregation of Heterogeneous Interacting Agents: The Variant Representative Agent Framework," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 1(1), pages 5-19, May.
- Masanao Aoki & Yoshio Miyahara, 1991. "Stochastic Aggregation and Dynamic Field Effects," UCLA Economics Working Papers 637, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pesaran, M. H., 1999. "On Aggregation of Linear Dynamic Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9919, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.