Regulation, Barriers to Exit, and the Investment Behavior of Railroads
In: Studies in Public Regulation
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11432.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11432||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Sidney S. Handel, 1971. "Investment Behavior in U.S. Regulated Industries," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 213-263, Spring.
- Edward I. Altman, 1973. "Predicting Railroad Bankruptcies in America," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 184-211, Spring.
- Robert G. Harris, 1977. "Economies of Traffic Density in the Rail Freight Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 556-564, Autumn.
- John P. Gould, 1969. "The Use of Endogenous Variables in Dynamic Models of Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 580-599.
- Robert E. Hall, 1977. "Investment, Interest Rates, and the Effects of Stabilization Policies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 8(1), pages 61-122.
- Richard C. Levin, 1978. "Allocation in Surface Freight Transportation: Does Rate Regulation Matter?," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 18-45, Spring.
- Keeler, Theodore E, 1974. "Railroad Costs, Returns to Scale, and Excess Capacity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(2), pages 201-208, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.