Immigration Policy, National Origin, and Immigrant Skills: A Comparison of Canada and the United States
In: Small Differences That Matter: Labor Markets and Income Maintenance in Canada and the United States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George J. Borjas, 1991. "Immigration Policy, National Origin, and Immigrant Skills: A Comparison of Canada and the United States," NBER Working Papers 3691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Borjas, George J, 1987. "Self-Selection and the Earnings of Immigrants," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 531-553, September.
- Michael G. Abbott & Charles M. Beach, 1987.
"Immigrant Earnings Differentials and Cohort Effects in Canada,"
705, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Abbott, M.G. & Beach, C.M., 1988. "Immigrant Earnings Differentials and Cohort Effects in Canada," Papers 1988-1, Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Papers in Industrial Relations.
- McWatters, C.G. & Beach, C.M., 1989. "The Changes Behind Canada's Income Distribution: Cause for Concern?," Papers 1989-1, Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Papers in Industrial Relations.
- Monica Boyd, 1976. "Immigration policies and trends: A comparison of Canada and the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 13(1), pages 83-104, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .