Taxation and U.S. Multinational Investment
In: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradford, David F., 1981.
"The incidence and allocation effects of a tax on corporate distributions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-22, February.
- David F. Bradford, 1979. "The Incidence and Allocation Effects of a Tax on Corporate Distributions," NBER Working Papers 0349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horst, Thomas, 1977. "American Taxation of Multinational Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 376-389, June.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1979. "Wealth Maximization and the Cost of Capital," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 433-446.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovannini, Alberto & Hines Jr, James R, 1990.
"Capital Flight and Tax Competition: Are there Viable Solutions to Both Problems,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovannini, A. & Hines, J.R.J., 1990. "Capital Flight And Tax Competition: Are There Viable Solutions To Both Problems?," Papers 51, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Alberto Giovannini & James R. Hines, Jr., 1990. "Capital Flight and Tax Competition: Are There Viable Solutions to Both Problems?," NBER Working Papers 3333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1996. "Tax Policy and the Activities of Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 5589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joosung Jun, 1989. "What is the Marginal Source of Funds for Foreign Investment?," NBER Working Papers 3064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.