Microeconomics: Stochastic Control of Environmental Externalities
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamien, Morton I. & Schwartz, Nancy L. & Roberts, Donald John, 1973. "Exclusion, externalities, and public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 217-230, July.
- Kneese, Allen V, 1971. "Environmental Pollution: Economics and Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 153-166, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Archibald, Sandra O. & McCorkle, Chester O. Jr & Howitt, Richard E., 1986. "A Dynamic Analysis Of Production Externalities : Pesticide Resistance In California Cotton," Working Papers 225802, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gordon C. Rausser, 1992.
"Predatory versus Productive Government: The Case of U.S. Agricultural Policies,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 133-157, Summer.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1991. "Predatory versus productive government: the case of U.S. agricultural policies," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt21913950, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1992. "Predatory Versus Productive Government: The Case of U.S. Agricultural Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 724, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Howitt, Richard E. & Farzin, Y. Hossein, 2003. "An information-theoretical analysis of budget-constrained nonpoint source pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 106-130, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .