Exclusion, Externalities, and Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert L. Karg & Gerald L. Thompson, 1964. "A Heuristic Approach to Solving Travelling Salesman Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 225-248, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cartwright, Edward & Conley, John & Wooders, Myrna, 2005.
"The Law of Demand in Tiebout Economies,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
734, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Edward Cartwright & Myrna Wooders, 2005. "The Law od Demand in Tiebout Economies," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0527, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Gordon Rausser & Richard Howitt, 1975. "Microeconomics: Stochastic Control of Environmental Externalities," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 2, pages 271-292 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .