Job Loss, Job Finding and Unemployment in the U.S. Economy over the Past 50 Years
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2005, Volume 20
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Shimer, 2005. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Michael R. Darby & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark W. Plant, 1986. "The Ins and Outs of Unemployment: The Ins Win," UCLA Economics Working Papers 411, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomes, Pedro, 2012.
"Labour market flows: Facts from the United Kingdom,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-175.
- Gomes, Pedro Maia, 2010. "Labour Market Flows: Facts from the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 5327, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gartner, Hermann & Merkl, Christian & Rothe, Thomas, 2012.
"Sclerosis and large volatilities: Two sides of the same coin,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 106-109.
- Gartner, Hermann & Merkl, Christian & Rothe, Thomas, 2009. "They Are Even Larger! More (on) Puzzling Labor Market Volatilities," IZA Discussion Papers 4403, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gartner, Hermann & Merkl, Christian & Rothe, Thomas, 2009. "They are even larger! More (on) puzzling labor market volatilities," IAB Discussion Paper 200912, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Gartner, Hermann & Merkl, Christian & Rothe, Thomas, 2009. "They are even larger! More (on) puzzling labor market volatilities," Kiel Working Papers 1545, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Maarten Dossche & Vivien Lewis & Céline Poilly, 2016.
"Employment, Hours and the Welfare Effects of Intra-Firm Bargaining,"
AMSE Working Papers
1632, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Maarten Dossche & Vivien Lewis & Céline Poilly, 2016. "Employment, Hours and the Welfare Effects of Intra-Firm Bargaining," Working Papers halshs-01367174, HAL.
- Ayça Akarçay Gürbüz & Sezgin Polat & Mustafa Ulus, 2014. "In Limbo: Exploring Transition to Discouragement," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 26(4), pages 527-551, September.
- Eran Yashiv & Renato Faccini, 2014. "Inflation Dynamics and Marginal Costs: the Crucial Role of Hiring and Investment Frictions," 2014 Meeting Papers 178, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lucca, David & Seru, Amit & Trebbi, Francesco, 2014.
"The revolving door and worker flows in banking regulation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 17-32.
- Lucca, David O. & Seru, Amit & Trebbi, Francesco, 2014. "The revolving door and worker flows in banking regulation," Staff Reports 678, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David Lucca & Amit Seru & Francesco Trebbi, 2014. "The Revolving Door and Worker Flows in Banking Regulation," NBER Working Papers 20241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noel Gaston & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2015. "A Markov-switching structural vector autoregressive model of boom and bust in the Australian labour market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1271-1299, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .