Business Dynamics In Poland In Comparison To Selected Countries
In: ENTERPRISES IN UNSTABLE ECONOMY
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2008.
"The effect of new business formation on regional development over time: the case of Germany,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2006. "The Effect of New Business Formation on Regional Development over Time: The Case of Germany," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Fritsch, Michael & Mueller, Pamela, 2006. "The effect of new business formation on regional development over time: the case of Germany," Freiberg Working Papers 2006,13, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Richard Ericson & Ariel Pakes, 1995. "Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics: A Framework for Empirical Work," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 53-82.
- Mark Doms & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2000.
"Understanding Productivity: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Mark Doms, 2000. "Understanding productivity: lessons from longitudinal microdata," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Masso, Jaan & Eamets, Raul & Philips, Kaia, 2004.
"Creative Destruction and Transition: The Effects of Firm Entry and Exit on Productivity Growth in Estonia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1243, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaan Masso & Raul Eamets & Kaia Philips, 2004. "Creative destruction and transition: the effects of firm entry and exit on productivity growth in Estonia," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 38, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Kornai, Janos, 2013. "Dynamism, Rivalry, and the Surplus Economy: Two Essays on the Nature of Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199334766.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Hammour, Mohamad L, 1994. "The Cleansing Effect of Recessions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1350-1368, December.
- Marcus Dejardin & Michael Fritsch, 2011. "Entrepreneurial dynamics and regional growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 377-382, May.
- Audretsch, David B, 1991. "New-Firm Survival and the Technological Regime," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 441-450, August.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm entry/firm exit; business dynamics; international comparison;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gdk:chapte:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wojciech Drapinski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzepgpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.