The impact of China and Russia on catching up in South-Eastern Europe
In: European Integration in a Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. Landesmann, 2010. "Which Growth Model for Central and Eastern Europe after the Crisis?," FIW Policy Brief series 004, FIW.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
- Jayati Ghosh & Peter Havlik & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro & Waltraut Urban, 2009. "Models of BRICs' Economic Development and Challenges for EU Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 359, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Reiner Martin, 2011. "FDI, Trade and Growth in CESEE Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 70-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arlind Rama, 2018. "Investigating the Nexus between Financial Development and Economic Growth in SEE 10 Economies," European Journal of Marketing and Economics, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 1, EJME Janu.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2006. "Rethinking Trade and Trade Policy: Gomory, Baumol, and Samuelson on Comparative Advantage," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_86, Levy Economics Institute.
- Boggio, Luciano, 2009. "Long-run effects of low-wage countries' growing competitiveness and exports of manufactures," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 38-49, March.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2015.
"Offshoring and Directed Technical Change,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 84-122, July.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Gancia, Gino A & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 9247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti & Daron Acemoglu, 2012. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," 2012 Meeting Papers 688, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2014. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 735, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 18595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Offshoring and directed technical change," Economics Working Papers 1362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2014.
- Hartmut Egger & Udo Kreickemeier & Jens Wrona, 2017.
"Offshoring Domestic Jobs,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 2, pages 27-70,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Wrona, Jens & Egger, Hartmut & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2013. "Offshoring Domestic Jobs," VfS Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79995, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Egger, Hartmut & Kreickemeier, Udo & Wrona, Jens, 2013. "Offshoring domestic jobs," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 50, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Yuqing Xing, 2008. "Sino-Japanese Relations: The Dimensions of Trade and FDI," Working Papers EMS_2008_06, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2012.
"Does offshoring of materials and business services affect employment? Evidence from a small open economy,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 229-251, January.
- Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2009. "Does Offshoring of Materials and Business Services Affect Employment? Evidence from a Small Open Economy," DULBEA Working Papers 09-10.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michel, Bernhard & Rycx, Francois, 2009. "Does Offshoring of Materials and Business Services Affect Employment? Evidence from a Small Open Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4164, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2009. "Does Offshoring of Materials and Business Services Affect Employment? Evidence from a Small Open Economy," Working Papers CEB 09-018.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2007.
"Making sense of Bolkestein-bashing: Trade liberalization under segmented labor markets,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 152-174, September.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2005. "Making Sense of Bolkestein-Bashing: Trade Liberalization under Segmented Labor Markets," IDEI Working Papers 353, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2005. "Making Sense of Bolkestein-Bashing: Trade Liberalization under Segmented Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 1618, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2005. "Making Sense of Bolkestein-Bashing: Trade Liberalization Under Segmented Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2007. "International Schumpeterian Competition and Optimal R&D subsidies," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/55, European University Institute.
- Yang, Chia-Hsuan & Nugent, Rebecca & Fuchs, Erica R.H., 2016. "Gains from others’ losses: Technology trajectories and the global division of firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 724-745.
- Grigor Stoevsky, 2015. "Exports and foreign direct investment as factors for economic growth in the EU New Member States," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 92-111,112-.
- Florian A. Alburo, 2018. "Export Promotion Policy and Economic Growth in the Philippines: A Comparative Context," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201805, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Rosario Crinò, 2010.
"Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(2), pages 595-632.
- Rosario Crinò, "undated". "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," Working Papers 391, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rosario Crinò, 2009. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 775.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ju, Jiandong & Yang, Xuebing, 2009. "Hicks theorem: Effects of technological improvement in the Ricardian model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 239-247, March.
- Koichi Hamada & Shyam Sunder, 2005.
"Information Asymmetry and the Problem of Transfers in Trade Negotiations and International Agencies,"
910, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Hamada, Koichi & Sunder, Shyam, 2005. "Information Asymmetry and the Problem of Transfers in Trade Negotiations and International Agencies," Center Discussion Papers 28490, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Koichi Hamada & Shyam Sunder, 2005. "Information Asymmetry and the Problem of Transfers in Trade Negotiations and International Agencies," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2360, Yale School of Management.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Uriel Spiegel, 2006. "Technological Improvements and Comparative Advantage Reconsidered," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-023, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2006. "The Economic Impact on the Dominican Republic of Baseball Player Exports to the USA," MPRA Paper 1672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deepak Nayyar, 2006. "Development through Globalization?," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2006-29, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhihao Yu, 2006. "The Fear of Competitive Pressure of Globalization and Outsourcing," Carleton Economic Papers 06-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2011.
- Etienne Wasmer & Peter Fredriksson & Ana Lamo & Julian Messina & Giovanni Peri, 2005. "The Macroeconomics of Education," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9064, Sciences Po.
- Rosario Crinò, 2007. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2040, CESifo.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15048_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.