Southeastern Europe: Financial Deepening, Foreign Banks and Sudden Stops in Capital Flows
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Đorđe Đukić & Mališa Đukić, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis and the Behaviour of Short-Term Interest Rates International and Serbian Aspects," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(4), pages 491-506, December.
- Vogel, Ursula & Winkler, Adalbert, 2010. "Foreign banks and financial stability in emerging markets: Evidence from the global financial crisis," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 149, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Michael A. Stemmer, 2017.
"Revisiting Finance and Growth in Transition Economies - A Panel Causality Approach,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
17022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michael Stemmer, 2017. "Revisiting Finance and Growth in Transition Economies - A Panel Causality Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01524462, HAL.
- Nenovski, Tome, 2012. "Post crisis Remodeling of the Economy for the Sustainable Growth of South Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 42257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gedeon Shirley, 2010. "The Political Economy of Currency Boards: Case of Bosnia and Herzegovina," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 5(2), pages 7-20, November.
- Adalbert Winkler, 2012.
"The Financial Crisis: A Wake-up Call for Strengthening Regional Monitoring of Financial Markets and Regional Coordination of Financial Sector Policies?,"
Chapters,in: Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Winkler, Adalbert, 2010. "The Financial Crisis: A Wake-Up Call for Strengthening Regional Monitoring of Financial Markets and Regional Coordination of Financial Sector Policies?," ADBI Working Papers 199, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Adalbert Winkler, 2010. "The Financial Crisis : A Wake-Up Call for Strengthening Regional Monitoring of Financial Markets and Regional Coordination of Financial Sector Policies?," Finance Working Papers 22022, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Adalbert Winkler, 2010. "The Financial Crisis: A Wake-Up Call for Strengthening Regional Monitoring of Financial Markets and Regional Coordination of Financial Sector Policies?," Working Papers id:3021, eSocialSciences.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Petya Garalova, 2014. "On the finance-growth nexus: additional evidence from Central and Eastern Europe countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 89-115, May.
- Danica Unevska Andonova & Branimir Jovanovic, 2011. "Sustainability of the Macedonian Current Account," Working Papers 2011-06, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- repec:eee:finana:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nenovski, Tome, 2012. "Lessons from world economic crises: cleaning, remodeling and harmonizing the economy," MPRA Paper 42249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2009:i:1:b:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.