Technology and Sustainable Development: Myth or Reality?
In: Crisis, Innovation and Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doreen Fedrigo & John Hontelez, 2010. "Sustainable Consumption and Production," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 14(1), pages 10-12, January.
- Heinz Schandl & Graham M. Turner, 2009.
"The Dematerialization Potential of the Australian Economy,"
Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 13(6), pages 863-880, December.
- Heinz Schandl & Graham M Turner, 2008. "The Dematerialization Potential of the Australian Economy," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-13, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, November.
- Blandine Laperche & Nadine Levratto & Dimitri Uzunidis (ed.), 2012. "Crisis, Innovation and Sustainable Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14579.
- Mohan Munasinghe, 2010. "Can Sustainable Consumers and Producers Save the Planet?," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 14(1), pages 4-6, January.
- Noel Brings Jacobsen, 2006. "Industrial Symbiosis in Kalundborg, Denmark: A Quantitative Assessment of Economic and Environmental Aspects," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 10(1‐2), pages 239-255, January.
- Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Gabi Del Ottati & Fabio Sforzi, 2003. "From Industrial Districts to Local Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2884.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2015.
"A Review of the Circular Economy and its Implementation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9611, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "A Review of the Circular Economy and its Implementation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 431, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lamia Yacoub & Dimitri Uzunidis, 2012. "Global Governance, Resources and Sustainable Economic Development. A Critical Approach to the International Economy," Chapters, in: Blandine Laperche & Nadine Levratto & Dimitri Uzunidis (ed.), Crisis, Innovation and Sustainable Development, chapter 13, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonio Dallara & Paolo Rizzi, 2012. "Geographic Map of Sustainability in Italian Local Systems," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 321-337, May.
- Cellura, Maurizio & Longo, Sonia & Mistretta, Marina, 2011. "The energy and environmental impacts of Italian households consumptions: An input–output approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3897-3908.
- CHEN, Helen S.Y., 2020. "Designing Sustainable Humanitarian Supply Chains," OSF Preprints m82ar, Center for Open Science.
- Denise Ravet, 2011. "Lean production: the link between supply chain and sustainable development in an international environment," Post-Print hal-00691666, HAL.
- Mara Del Baldo, 2012. "Corporate social responsibility and corporate governance in Italian SMEs: the experience of some “spirited businesses”," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(1), pages 1-36, February.
- Michael Howes & Liana Wortley & Ruth Potts & Aysin Dedekorkut-Howes & Silvia Serrao-Neumann & Julie Davidson & Timothy Smith & Patrick Nunn, 2017. "Environmental Sustainability: A Case of Policy Implementation Failure?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(2), pages 1-17, January.
- Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A., 2011. "Stakeholder preferences towards the sustainable development of CDM projects: Lessons from biomass (rice husk) CDM project in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3591-3601, June.
- Chin-Shan Lu & Kuo-Chung Shang & Chi-Chang Lin, 2016. "Examining sustainability performance at ports: port managers’ perspectives on developing sustainable supply chains," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(8), pages 909-927, November.
- Kebede, Yohannes, 1993. "The Limits to Common Resource Management: The Bypassed Commons or Commons without Tragedy," MPRA Paper 662, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 1993.
- Nora Mzavanadze, 2009. "Building A Framework For National Sustainable Development Assessment And Application For Lithuania: Sustainability In Transition," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 97-130.
- Pishchulov, Grigory & Trautrims, Alexander & Chesney, Thomas & Gold, Stefan & Schwab, Leila, 2019. "The Voting Analytic Hierarchy Process revisited: A revised method with application to sustainable supplier selection," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 166-179.
- Isin Ceti̇n, 2017. "Accounting Requirements And Records On Bank Subscribed Capital Compliance With European Directives," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 52-68, February.
- Jean-Michel Sahuta & Sandrine Boulerne & Medhi Mili & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "What Relation Exists Between Corporate Social Responsibility (Csr) And Longevity Of Firms?," Working Papers 2014-248, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Alba Rocio Gutierrez Garzon & Pete Bettinger & Jacek Siry & Bin Mei & Jesse Abrams, 2019. "The Terms Foresters and Planners in the United States Use to Infer Sustainability in Forest Management Plans: A Survey Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Shehu Folaranmi Gbolahan Yusuf & Oluwabunmi Oluwaseun Popoola & Lindokhule Gwala & Thinandavha Nesengani, 2021. "Promoting University–Community Alliances in the Experiential Learning Activities of Agricultural Extension Postgraduate Students at the University of Fort Hare, South Africa," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Filipa Correia & Philipp Erfruth & Julie Bryhn, 2018. "The 2030 Agenda: The roadmap to GlobALLizaton," Working Papers 156, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Choy Yee Keong, 2005. "Sustainable Development—An Institutional Enclave (with Special Reference to the Bakun Dam–Induced Development Strategy in Malaysia)," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 951-971, December.
- Anthony Bennett, 1998. "Sustainable public/private partnerships for public service delivery," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 193-199, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14579_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Darrel McCalla (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.