Fiscal instruments for climate finance
In: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Williams, Roberton C., 2011. "Moving U.S. Climate Policy Forward: Are Carbon Taxes the Only Good Alternative?," Discussion Papers dp-11-02, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Sweeney, Richard & Walls, Margaret, 2009.
"The Incidence of U.S. Climate Policy: Alternative Uses of Revenues From a Cap-and-Trade Auction,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 62(3), pages 497-518, September.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Sweeney, Richard & Walls, Margaret, 2009. "The Incidence of U.S. Climate Policy: Alternative Uses of Revenues from a Cap-and-Trade Auction," Discussion Papers dp-09-17-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Low, Patrick & Marceau, Gabrielle & Reinaud, Julia, 2011. "The interface between the trade and climate change regimes: Scoping the issues," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2005.
"Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1276-1289, September.
- Parry, Ian & Small, Kenneth, 2002. "Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?," Discussion Papers dp-02-12-, Resources For the Future.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H, 1996.
"Optimal Environmental Taxation in the Presence of Other Taxes: General-Equilibrium Analyses,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 985-1000, September.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 1994. "Optimal Environmental Taxation in the Presence of Other Taxes: General Equilibrium Analyses," NBER Working Papers 4897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keen, Michael & Kotsogiannis, Christos, 2014.
"Coordinating climate and trade policies: Pareto efficiency and the role of border tax adjustments,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 119-128.
- Michael Keen & Christos Kotsogiannis, 2011. "Coordinating Climate and Trade Policies: Pareto Efficiency and the Role of Border Tax Adjustments," Discussion Papers 1106, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Keen & Christos Kotsogiannis, 2012. "Coordinating Climate and Trade Policies; Pareto Efficiency and the Role of Border Tax Adjustments," IMF Working Papers 12/289, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Keen & Christos Kotsogiannis, 2011. "Coordinating Climate and Trade Policies: Pareto Efficiency and the Role of Border Tax Adjustments," CESifo Working Paper Series 3494, CESifo Group Munich.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2009. "The Economic And Environmental Effects Of Border Tax Adjustments For Climate Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2009-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tehmina S. Khan & John Norregaard, 2007. "Tax Policy; Recent Trends and Coming Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael O. Moore, 2011.
"Implementing Carbon Tariffs: A Fool’s Errand?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(10), pages 1679-1702, October.
- Michael Owen Moore, 2010. "Implementing Carbon Tariffs: A Fool's Errand?," Working Papers 2010-02, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Moore, Michael O., 2010. "Implementing carbon tariffs : a fool's errand ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5359, The World Bank.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
- Atkinson, A. B. (ed.), 2004. "New Sources of Development Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278565.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Goulder, L.H., 1996. "Optimal environmental taxation in the presence of other taxes : General equilibrium analyses," Other publications TiSEM 5d4b7517-c5c8-4ef6-ab76-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2009.
"How Large are the Impacts of Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments,"
NBER Working Papers
15613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2009. "How Large are the Impacts of Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments?," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20093, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry, 2008. "Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 152-174, Summer.
- European Commission, 2010. "Financial Sector Taxation," Taxation Papers 25, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1976. "Optimal taxation : An introduction to the literature," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 37-54.
- Parry Ian W. H., 1995. "Pollution Taxes and Revenue Recycling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 64-77, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14429_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.