Developing and using indicators of emerging and enabling technologies
In: Handbook of Innovation Indicators and Measurement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helpman, Elhanan & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 1994.
"A Time to Sow and a Time to Reap: Growth Based on General Purpose Technologies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elhanan Helpman & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1994. "A Time to Sow and a Time to Reap: Growth Based on General Purpose Technologies," NBER Working Papers 4854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Youtie & Maurizio Iacopetta & Stuart Graham, 2008. "Assessing the nature of nanotechnology: can we uncover an emerging general purpose technology?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 315-329, June.
- Fred Gault, 2013. "Innovation indicators and measurement: challenges," Chapters,in: Handbook of Innovation Indicators and Measurement, chapter 19, pages 441-464 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Smil, Vaclav, 2005. "Creating the Twentieth Century: Technical Innovations of 1867-1914 and Their Lasting Impact," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195168747.
- repec:spr:scient:v:83:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0051-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gault, Fred, 2011. "Social impacts of the development of science, technology and innovation indicators," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Fursov & Ian Miles, 2013. "Framing Emerging Nanotechnologies: Steps Towards A Forward-Looking Analysis Of Skills," HSE Working papers WP BRP 15/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gault, F., 2014. "Where are innovation indicators, and their applications, going?," MERIT Working Papers 055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Leonid Gokhberg & Ilya Kuzminov & Pavel Bakhtin & Elena Tochilina & Alexander Chulok & Anton Timofeev & Alina Lavrinenko, 2017. "Big-Data-Augmented Approach to Emerging Technologies Identification: Case of Agriculture and Food Sector," HSE Working papers WP BRP 76/STI/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nadezhda Mikova & Anna Sokolova, 2014. "Selection of information sources for identifying technology trends: A comparative analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 25/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14427_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.