Critical Issues in the Enforcement of the Anti-Monopoly Law in China: A Law and Economics Perspective
In: Competition Policy and Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Emch, 2007. "The New Chinese Anti-Monopoly Law Ã¢â‚¬â€œ An Overview," Antitrust Chronicle, Competition Policy International, vol. 11.
- Polinsky, A Mitchell & Shavell, Steven, 1991.
"A Note on Optimal Fines When Wealth Varies among Individuals,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 618-621, June.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 1990. "A Note on Optimal Fines When Wealth Varies Among Individuals," NBER Working Papers 3232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger Van den Bergh, 2007. "The Economics of Competition Policy and the Draft of the Chinese," Chapters,in: Economic Analysis of Law in China, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Van den Bergh, Roger, 2000. "Towards an Institutional Legal Framework for Regulatory Competition in Europe," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 435-466.
- Robert M. Feinberg, 1985. "The Enforcement and Effects of European Competition Policy: Results of a Survey of Legal Opinion," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 373-384, June.
- Xinzhu Zhang & Vanessa Yanhua Zhang, 2007. "The Antimonopoly Law in China: Where Do We Stand?," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 3.
- Lawrence J. White, 2008. "The Role of Competition Policy in the Promotion of Economic Growth," Working Papers 08-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Adrian Emch, 2008. "The Antimonopoly Law and Its Structural Shortcomings," Antitrust Chronicle, Competition Policy International, vol. 8.
- Polinsky, Mitchell & Shavell, Steven, 1979. "The Optimal Tradeoff between the Probability and Magnitude of Fines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 880-891, December.
- Miceli, Thomas J, 1990. "Optimal Prosecution of Defendants Whose Guilt Is Uncertain," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 189-201, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance; Law - Academic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13912_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.