The Enforcement and Effects of European Competition Policy: Results of a Survey of Legal Opinion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brada, Josef C & Mendez, Jose A, 1985. "Economic Integration among Developed, Developing and Centrally Planned Economies: A Comparative Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 549-556, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiammetta Gordon & David Squires, 2008. "The Deterrent Effect of UK Competition Enforcement," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(4), pages 411-432, December.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:11:y:2015:i:4:p:917-933. is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Feinberg & Minsoo Park, 2015.
"Deterrence Effects Of Korean Antitrust Enforcement On Producer Prices And Profit Margins,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 917-933.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Minsoo Park, 2014. "Deterrence Effects of Korean Antitrust Enforcement on Producer Prices and Profit Margins," Working Papers 2014-07, American University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Van den Bergh & Michael Faure, 2011. "Critical Issues in the Enforcement of the Anti-Monopoly Law in China: A Law and Economics Perspective," Chapters,in: Competition Policy and Regulation, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barbara Baarsma & Ron Kemp & Rob Noll & Jo Seldeslachts, 2012. "Let’s Not Stick Together: Anticipation of Cartel and Merger Control in The Netherlands," De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(4), pages 357-376, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:23:y:1985:i:4:p:373-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.