The Relationship between Liquidity Risk and Credit Risk in The CNB's Liquidity Stress Tests
In: CNB Financial Stability Report 2015/2016
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Willem van den End, 2012.
"Liquidity stress-tester: do Basel III and unconventional monetary policy work?,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(15), pages 1233-1257, August.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2010. "Liquidity Stress-Tester: Do Basel III and Unconventional Monetary Policy Work?," DNB Working Papers 269, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Adam Gersl & Zlatuse Komarkova & Lubos Komarek, 2016. "Liquidity Stress Testing with Second-Round Effects: Application to the Czech Banking Sector," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(1), pages 32-49, February.
- Zlatuse Komarkova & Adam Gersl & Lubos Komarek, 2011. "Models for Stress Testing Czech Banks' Liquidity Risk," Working Papers 2011/11, Czech National Bank.
- Adam Gersl & Petr Jakubik & Tomas Konecny & Jakub Seidler, 2012. "Dynamic Stress Testing: The Framework for Testing Banking Sector Resilience Used by the Czech National Bank," Working Papers 2012/11, Czech National Bank.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Borag[caron]an Aruoba, S., 2006.
"The macroeconomy and the yield curve: a dynamic latent factor approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 309-338.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch & S. Boragan Aruoba, 2004. "The Macroeconomy and the Yield Curve: A Dynamic Latent Factor Approach," NBER Working Papers 10616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:ocpubc:fsr1516/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.