Cross-border bank lending to emerging market economies
In: The global crisis and financial intermediation in emerging market economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Siregar, 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners? An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behaviour of International Banks to Six East Asian Countries," CAMA Working Papers 2012-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2014.
"How should we bank with foreigners? An empirical assessment of lending behavior of international banks to six East Asian economies,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 552-568.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners? An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behaviour of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies," Occasional Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number occ54.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners?—An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behavior of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies," ADBI Working Papers 386, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Siregar, Reza, 2013. "Globalized Banking Sectors: Features and Policy Implications amidst Global Uncertainties," MPRA Paper 43709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:43-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:54-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.