|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Bonn Graduate School of Economics Bonn, Germany
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
++49 +228 73-9220
++49 +228 73-9221
Adenauerallee 24-42, 53113 Bonn
RePEc:edi:gsbonde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Francesca Loria & Christian Matthes & Donghai Zhang, 2019.
"Assessing Macroeconomic Tail Risk,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2019-026, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrea Carriero & Todd E. Clark & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2020. "Capturing Macroeconomic Tail Risks with Bayesian Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers 202002R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 22 Sep 2020.
- Òscar Jordà & Martin Kornejew & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2020.
"Zombies at large? Corporate debt overhang and the macroeconomy,"
ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series
042, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- , 2020. "Zombies at Large? Corporate Debt Overhang and the Macroeconomy," Working Paper Series 2020-36, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- , 2020. "Zombies at Large? Corporate Debt Overhang and the Macroeconomy," Staff Reports 951, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Òscar Jordà & Martin Kornejew & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2020. "Zombies at Large? Corporate Debt Overhang and the Macroeconomy," NBER Working Papers 28197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Van der Veken, Wouter, 2020. "Forecasting macroeconomic risk in real time: Great and Covid-19 Recessions," Working Paper Series 2436, European Central Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Donghai Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.