Report NEP-CBA-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Muñoz, 2018. "Rethinking Capital Regulation: The Case for a Dividend Prudential Target," CNMV Working Papers CNMV Working Papers no. 6, CNMV- Spanish Securities Markets Commission - Research and Statistics Department.
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2019. "The CSPP at work - yield heterogeneity and the portfolio rebalancing channel," Working Paper Series 2264, European Central Bank.
- Battistini, Niccolò & Callegari, Giovanni & Zavalloni, Luca, 2019. "Dynamic fiscal limits and monetary-fiscal policy interactions," Working Paper Series 2268, European Central Bank.
- Cecilia Dassatti Camors & José-Luis Peydró & Francesc Rodriguez-Tous & Sergio Vicente, 2019. "Macroprudential and monetary policy: Loan-level evidence from reserve requirements," Economics Working Papers 1650, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2019.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2019. "Should the Fed Be Constrained?," Working Paper Series rwp19-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bernardo Morais & José-Luis Peydró & Jessica Roldán-Peña & Claudia Ruiz-Ortega, 2015. "The international bank lending channel of monetary policy rates and QE: Credit supply, reach-for-yield, and real effects," Economics Working Papers 1656, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chengcheng Jia, 2019. "The Informational Effect of Monetary Policy and the Case for Policy Commitment," Working Papers 19-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 09 May 0222.
- Gianni Amisano & Oreste Tristani, 2019. "Uncertainty Shocks, Monetary Policy and Long-Term Interest Rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-024, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Demekas, Dimitri G., 2019. "Building an effective financial stability policy framework: lessons from the post-crisis decade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100483, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pierpaolo Benigno, 2019. "Monetary Policy in a World of Cryptocurrencies," EIEF Working Papers Series 1905, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2019.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Gaballo, Gaetano & Hoffmann, Peter & Strasser, Georg, 2019. "Can more public information raise uncertainty? The international evidence on forward guidance," Working Paper Series 2263, European Central Bank.
- Margherita Bottero & Camelia Minoiu & José-Luis Peydró & Andrea Polo & Andrea F. Presbitero & Enrico Sette, 2019. "Expansionary yet different: credit supply and real effects of negative interest rate policy," Economics Working Papers 1649, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2020.
- Francesca Loria & Christian Matthes & Donghai Zhang, 2019. "Assessing Macroeconomic Tail Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-026, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Zhu, Feng, 2019. "Monetary policy spillovers, capital controls and exchange rate flexibility, and the financial channel of exchange rates," Working Paper Series 2267, European Central Bank.
- Stan Olijslagers & Annelie Petersen & Nander de Vette & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2019. "What Option Prices tell us about the ECBs Unconventional Monetary Policies," DNB Working Papers 629, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Rustom M. Irani & Rajkamal Iyer & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & José-Luis Peydró, 2018. "The rise of shadow banking: evidence from capital regulation," Economics Working Papers 1652, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2020.
- Joost Bats & Tom Hudepohl, 2019. "Impact of targeted credit easing by the ECB: Bank-level evidence," DNB Working Papers 631, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bossone, Biagio, 2019. "The portfolio theory of inflation (and policy effectiveness)," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Marc Pourroy, 2019. "Does Inflation Targeting Always Matter for the ERPT? A robust approach," Working Papers hal-02082568, HAL.
- Proaño Acosta, Christian & Lojak, Benjamin, 2019. "Animal spirits, risk premia and monetary policy at the zero lower bound," BERG Working Paper Series 148, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez & Dmitry Khametshin & José-Luis Peydró & Andrea Polo, 2018. "Hedger of last resort: Evidence from Brazilian FX interventions, local credit, and global financial cycles," Economics Working Papers 1648, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2022.
- Toshitaka Maruyama & Kenji Suganuma, 2019. "Inflation Expectations Curve in Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 19-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- J. Scott Davis & Michael B. Devereux, 2019. "Capital Controls as Macro-prudential Policy in a Large Open Economy," Globalization Institute Working Papers 358, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Budnik, Katarzyna & Affinito, Massimiliano & Barbic, Gaia & Ben Hadj, Saiffedine & Chretien, Edouard & Dewachter, Hans & Gonzalez, Clara Isabel & Hu, Jenny & Jantunen, Lauri & Jimborean, Ramona & Mann, 2019. "The benefits and costs of adjusting bank capitalisation: evidence from euro area countries," Working Paper Series 2261, European Central Bank.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Carlos Urrutia, 2019. "Does informality facilitate inflation stability?," BIS Working Papers 778, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael D. Bauer & Aeimit K. Lakdawala & Philippe Mueller, 2021. "Market-Based Monetary Policy Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 2019-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Horacio Sapriza & Judit Temesvary, 2019. "How Does the Strength of Monetary Policy Transmission Depend on Real Economic Activity?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-023, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James Costain & Anton Nakov & Borja Petit, 2019. "Monetary policy implications of state-dependent prices and wages," Working Papers 1910, Banco de España.