Report NEP-FDG-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brahim Gaies & Khaled Guesmi & Stéphane Goutte, 2019. "FDI, banking crisis and growth: direct and spill over effects," Working Papers halshs-02092015, HAL.
- Bircan, Cagatay & de Haas, Ralph, 2019. "The Limits of Lending? Banks and Technology Adoption across Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 13663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Asriyan, Vladimir & Laeven, Luc & Martin, Alberto, 2019. "Collateral booms and information depletion," Working Paper Series 2266, European Central Bank.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Kimiko Sugimoto, 2019. "Does International Financial Integration Increase the Standard of Living in Africa? A Frontier Approach," Working Papers halshs-02093938, HAL.
- Budnik, Katarzyna & Affinito, Massimiliano & Barbic, Gaia & Ben Hadj, Saiffedine & Chretien, Edouard & Dewachter, Hans & Gonzalez, Clara Isabel & Hu, Jenny & Jantunen, Lauri & Jimborean, Ramona & Mann, 2019. "The benefits and costs of adjusting bank capitalisation: evidence from euro area countries," Working Paper Series 2261, European Central Bank.
- Loria, Francesca & Matthes, Christian & Zhang, Donghai, 2019. "Assessing Macroeconomic Tail Risk," Working Paper 19-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Meager, Rachael, 2019. "Understanding the average impact of microcredit expansions: a Bayesian hierarchical analysis of seven randomized experiments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88190, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Tian Xiong, 2018. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Regional Innovation Capacity in China," EIIW Discussion paper disbei247, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ilham Haouas & Naceur Kheraief & Arusha Cooray & Syed Jawad Hussain Shahzad, 2019. "Time-Varying Casual Nexuses Between Remittances and Financial Development in Some MENA Countries," Working Papers 1294, Economic Research Forum, revised 2019.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2019. "The mobile phone,information sharing and financial sector development in Africa: A quantile regressions approach," Working Papers 25363, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Horacio Sapriza & Judit Temesvary, 2019. "How Does the Strength of Monetary Policy Transmission Depend on Real Economic Activity?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-023, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).