Department of Economics Edmonton, Canada
University of Alberta
: (780) 492-3406
8-14 HM Tory, Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2H4
RePEc:edi:deualca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Eckert, Andrew & Langinier, Corinne & Zhao, Long, 2019. "Determinants of Locational Patenting Behavior of Canadian Firms," Working Papers 2019-3, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Shui Ki Wan & Long Zhao, 2018. "Assessing the role of components of life satisfaction," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(44), pages 4763-4773, September.
- Long Zhao & Zuanshi Liu & William Wei & Bernadette Andreosso-O’Callaghan, 2017. "FDI outflows, exports and financial development," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(6), pages 987-1002, November.
- Sung Li & Long Zhao, 2015. "The competitiveness and development strategies of provinces in China: a data envelopment analysis approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 293-307, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Shui Ki Wan & Long Zhao, 2018.
"Assessing the role of components of life satisfaction,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(44), pages 4763-4773, September.
- George-Laurentiu Serban-Oprescu & Silvia Dedu & Anca-Teodora Serban-Oprescu, 2019. "An Integrative Approach to Assess Subjective Well-Being. A Case Study on Romanian University Students," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-27, March.
- Cliff A. Robb & Swarn Chatterjee & Nilton Porto & Brenda J. Cude, 2019. "The Influence of Student Loan Debt on Financial Satisfaction," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 51-73, March.
- Sung Li & Long Zhao, 2015.
"The competitiveness and development strategies of provinces in China: a data envelopment analysis approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 293-307, December.
- De Witte, Kristof & Schiltz, Fritz, 2018. "Measuring and explaining organizational effectiveness of school districts: Evidence from a robust and conditional Benefit-of-the-Doubt approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 267(3), pages 1172-1181.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Long Zhao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.