Department of Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning, Texas A&M Universityhttp://laup.arch.tamu.edu
College Station, United States
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Haotian Zhong & Wei Li & Marlon G. Boarnet, 2019. "A two-dimensional propensity score matching method for longitudinal quasi-experimental studies: A focus on travel behavior and the built environment," Papers 1911.00667, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2019.
- Zhong, Haotian & Li, Wei, 2016. "Rail transit investment and property values: An old tale retold," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 33-48.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Zhong, Haotian & Li, Wei, 2016.
"Rail transit investment and property values: An old tale retold,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 33-48.
- Aliyu Ahmad Aliyu & Olurotimi Adebowale Kemiki & Muhammad Umar Bello, 2018. "Analysis of Current Empirical Studies on Transport Value-Added Effect and Proximate Housing Price Capture," Traektoriâ Nauki = Path of Science, Altezoro, s.r.o. & Dialog, vol. 4(12), pages 1001-1020, December.
- Sharma, Rohit & Newman, Peter, 2018. "Can land value capture make PPP's competitive in fares? A Mumbai case study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 123-131.
- Aliyu Ahmad Aliyu & Olurotimi Adebowale Kemiki & Muhammad Umar Bello, 2018. "Transportation Accessibility Benefit and the Dynamic Pattern of Real Estate Prices: Emerging Literature," Traektoriâ Nauki = Path of Science, Altezoro, s.r.o. & Dialog, vol. 4(11), pages 1001-1016, November.
- Wagner, Gary A. & Komarek, Timothy & Martin, Julia, 2017. "Is the light rail “Tide” lifting property values? Evidence from Hampton Roads, VA," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 25-37.
- Polyzois KANELLEAS & Charalambos KYRIAKIDIS & Filippos ILIADIS & Anastasia TSOLAKI, 2018. "Train station planning and house prices interaction in Athens via hedonic modeling and spatial analysis," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 48, pages 41-51.
- Haizhen Wen & Zaiyuan Gui & Chuanhao Tian & Yue Xiao & Li Fang, 2018. "Subway Opening, Traffic Accessibility, and Housing Prices: A Quantile Hedonic Analysis in Hangzhou, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-23, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Haotian Zhong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.