Department of Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning, Texas A&M Universityhttp://laup.arch.tamu.edu
College Station, United States
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Haotian Zhong & Wei Li & Marlon G. Boarnet, 2019. "A two-dimensional propensity score matching method for longitudinal quasi-experimental studies: A focus on travel behavior and the built environment," Papers 1911.00667, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2019.
- Zhong, Haotian & Li, Wei, 2016. "Rail transit investment and property values: An old tale retold," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 33-48.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Zhong, Haotian & Li, Wei, 2016.
"Rail transit investment and property values: An old tale retold,"
Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 33-48.
- He, Sylvia Y., 2020. "Regional impact of rail network accessibility on residential property price: Modelling spatial heterogeneous capitalisation effects in Hong Kong," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 244-263.
- Aliyu Ahmad Aliyu & Olurotimi Adebowale Kemiki & Muhammad Umar Bello, 2018. "Analysis of Current Empirical Studies on Transport Value-Added Effect and Proximate Housing Price Capture," Traektoriâ Nauki = Path of Science, Altezoro, s.r.o. & Dialog, vol. 4(12), pages 1001-1020, December.
- Timothy F Welch & Steven R Gehrke & Steven Farber, 2018. "Rail station access and housing market resilience: Case studies of Atlanta, Baltimore and Portland," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 55(16), pages 3615-3630, December.
- Tan, Ronghui & He, Qingsong & Zhou, Kehao & Xie, Peng, 2019. "The effect of new metro stations on local land use and housing prices: The case of Wuhan, China," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1-1.
- Sharma, Rohit & Newman, Peter, 2018. "Can land value capture make PPP's competitive in fares? A Mumbai case study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 123-131.
- Aliyu Ahmad Aliyu & Olurotimi Adebowale Kemiki & Muhammad Umar Bello, 2018. "Transportation Accessibility Benefit and the Dynamic Pattern of Real Estate Prices: Emerging Literature," Traektoriâ Nauki = Path of Science, Altezoro, s.r.o. & Dialog, vol. 4(11), pages 1001-1016, November.
- Yan Liu & Linchuan Yang & Kwong Wing Chau, 2020. "Impacts of Tourism Demand on Retail Property Prices in a Shopping Destination," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-14, February.
- Wagner, Gary A. & Komarek, Timothy & Martin, Julia, 2017. "Is the light rail “Tide” lifting property values? Evidence from Hampton Roads, VA," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 25-37.
- AlQuhtani, Saad & Anjomani, Ardeshir, 2019. "Do rail transit stations affect housing value changes? The Dallas Fort-Worth metropolitan area case and implications," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1-1.
- Polyzois KANELLEAS & Charalambos KYRIAKIDIS & Filippos ILIADIS & Anastasia TSOLAKI, 2018. "Train station planning and house prices interaction in Athens via hedonic modeling and spatial analysis," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 48, pages 41-51.
- Haizhen Wen & Zaiyuan Gui & Chuanhao Tian & Yue Xiao & Li Fang, 2018. "Subway Opening, Traffic Accessibility, and Housing Prices: A Quantile Hedonic Analysis in Hangzhou, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-23, June.
- Hong, Liu & Zhong, Xin & Ouyang, Min & Tian, Hui & He, Xiaozheng, 2019. "Vulnerability analysis of public transit systems from the perspective of urban residential communities," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 143-156.
- Li, Jianyi & Huang, Hao, 2020. "Effects of transit-oriented development (TOD) on housing prices: A case study in Wuhan, China," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Haotian Zhong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.