|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
College of Business and Public Policy
University of Alaska
RePEc:edi:ecuaaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Paul Johnson & Qiujie Zheng, 2015. "Trading in Networks: a Classroom Experiment," Working Papers 2015-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Zheng, Qiujie & McCracken, Vicki A. & Taylor, Mykel R., 2010. "Consumer Apple Variety Choices Based On National Household-Level Data," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61897, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zheng, Qiujie & Wang, H. Holly & Shi, Qinghua, 2008. "Estimating Farm Level Multivariate Yield Distribution Using Nonparametric Methods," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6509, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zheng, Qiujie & Shumway, C. Richard, 2008. "Washington Biofuel Feedstock Supply under Price Uncertainty," 2008 Annual Meeting, June 23-24, 2008, Big Sky, Montana 42304, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Qiujie Zheng & C. Richard Shumway, 2008. "Washington Biofuel Feedstock Crop Supply Analysis," Working Papers 2008-24, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Qiujie Zheng & H. Holly Wang, 2017. "Market Power in the Chinese Wine Industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(1), pages 30-42, January.
- Zheng, Qiujie & Wang, H. Holly, 2016. "Chinese preferences for sustainable attributes for food away from home: A rank-ordered model," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 148-158.
- Qiujie Zheng & H. Holly Wang & Qing Hua Shi, 2014. "Estimating bivariate yield distributions and crop insurance premiums using nonparametric methods," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(18), pages 2108-2118, June.
- Zheng, Qiujie & Shumway, C. Richard, 2012. "Washington biofuel feedstock crop supply under output price and quantity uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 515-525.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Qiujie Zheng & H. Holly Wang, 2017.
"Market Power in the Chinese Wine Industry,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(1), pages 30-42, January.
- Chunfeng Wei & Chuanyu Gao & Dongxue Han & Winston Zhao & Qianxin Lin & Guoping Wang, 2017. "Spatial and Temporal Variations of Water Quality in Songhua River from 2006 to 2015: Implication for Regional Ecological Health and Food Safety," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-13, August.
- Zheng, Qiujie & Wang, H. Holly, 2016.
"Chinese preferences for sustainable attributes for food away from home: A rank-ordered model,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 148-158.
- Qiujie Zheng & H. Holly Wang & Yonggang Lu, 2018. "Consumer Purchase Intentions for Sustainable Wild Salmon in the Chinese Market and Implications for Agribusiness Decisions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-16, April.
- Zheng, Qiujie & Shumway, C. Richard, 2012.
"Washington biofuel feedstock crop supply under output price and quantity uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 515-525.
- Tristan Skolrud & Gregmar Galinato & Suzette Galinato & Richard Shumway & Jonathan Yoder, 2014. "The Role of Market Structure and Federal Renewable Fuel Standards in the Growth of the Cellulosic Biofuel Sector," Working Papers 2014-02, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2008-12-01 2009-01-03
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2008-12-01 2009-01-03
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2008-11-18
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2008-11-18
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2015-10-25
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2015-10-25
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2015-10-25
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2015-10-25
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2008-11-18
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2008-12-01
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Qiujie Zheng should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.