Report NEP-NET-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Byung-Cheol Kim & Domenico Menicucci, 2015. "Price Discrimination by a Two-sided Platform: with Applications to Advertising and Privacy Design," Working Papers 15-08, NET Institute.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Yimei Zou, 2015. "Urban networks: Connecting markets, people and ideas," Economics Working Papers 1489, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2015.
- Jacob Malone & Aviv Nevo & Jonathan Williams, 2015. "A Snapshot of the Current State of Residential Broadband Networks," Working Papers 15-06, NET Institute.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman E. Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz Salehi, 2015. "Networks, Shocks, and Systemic Risk," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001187, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Paul Johnson & Qiujie Zheng, 2015. "Trading in Networks: a Classroom Experiment," Working Papers 2015-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Marcos Soares da Silva & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2015. "Liquidity Performance Evaluation of the Brazilian Interbank Market using a Network-Based Approach," Working Papers Series 401, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jin-Hyuk Kim & Peter Newberry & Calvin Qiu, 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of a Crowdfunding Platform," Working Papers 15-12, NET Institute.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Marino, Maria Francesca & Pandolfi, Silvia, 2015. "Composite likelihood inference for hidden Markov models for dynamic networks," MPRA Paper 67242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ali Makhdoumi & Azarakhsh Malekian & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2015. "Privacy-Constrained Network Formation," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001160, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Domenico Delli Gatti & Ester Faia, 2015. "Bank Networks: Contagion, Systemic Risk and Prudential Policy," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def028, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marc Hallin, 2015. "Networks, Dynamic Factors, and the Volatility Analysis of High-Dimensional Financial Series," Papers 1510.05118, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Colussi, Tommaso, 2015. "Social Ties in Academia: A Friend is a Treasure," IZA Discussion Papers 9414, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).