Report NEP-RMG-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lane, Morton & Mahul, Olivier, 2008. "Catastrophe risk pricing : an empirical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4765, The World Bank.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Melody Garcia, 2008. "Do collateral theories work in social banking ?," CEIS Research Paper 131, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Nov 2008.
- Zheng, Qiujie & Wang, H. Holly & Shi, Qinghua, 2008. "Estimating Farm Level Multivariate Yield Distribution Using Nonparametric Methods," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6509, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Beck,Thorsten & Klapper,Leora & Mendoza,Juan Carlos & Beck,Thorsten & Klapper, Leora F. & Mendoza,Juan Carlos, 2008. "The typology of partial credit guarantee funds around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4771, The World Bank.
- Jian Hu, 2008. "Does Weather Matter?," Departmental Working Papers 0809, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2008. "Decreasing negative the delivery risk influence on the recepient's firm value: Portfolio approach," MPRA Paper 11523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vedenov, Dmitry V., 2008. "Application of Copulas to Estimation of Joint Crop Yield Distributions," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6264, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).