Hui Zheng Sr.
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Economics Chengdu, China
24, South Section 1, Yihuan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, 610065
RePEc:edi:emscucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zheng, H. & Thomas, L.C. & Allen, D.E., 2001. "The Duration Derby: A Comparison of Duration Based Strategies in Asset Liability Management," Papers 01-176, University of Southampton - Department of Accounting and Management Science.
- H. Zheng, 2006. "Efficient hybrid methods for portfolio credit derivatives," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 349-357.
- Frino, Alex & Johnstone, David & Zheng, Hui, 2004. "The propensity for local traders in futures markets to ride losses: Evidence of irrational or rational behavior?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 353-372, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zheng, H. & Thomas, L.C. & Allen, D.E., 2001.
"The Duration Derby: A Comparison of Duration Based Strategies in Asset Liability Management,"
01-176, University of Southampton - Department of Accounting and Management Science.
- Pascal François & Sophie Pardo, 2015. "Prepayment risk on callable bonds: theory and test," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 38(2), pages 147-176, October.
- R. B. Vinter & H. Zheng, 2003. "Some Finance Problems Solved with Nonsmooth Optimization Techniques," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 1-18, October.
- Harry Zheng, 2007. "Macaulay durations for nonparallel shifts," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 179-191, April.
- Frino, Alex & Johnstone, David & Zheng, Hui, 2004.
"The propensity for local traders in futures markets to ride losses: Evidence of irrational or rational behavior?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 353-372, February.
- Lin, Mei-Chen & Chou, Pin-Huang, 2011. "Prospect theory and the effectiveness of price limits," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 330-349, June.
- Bhootra, Ajay & Hur, Jungshik, 2012. "On the relationship between concentration of prospect theory/mental accounting investors, cointegration, and momentum," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1266-1275.
- Chou, Robin K. & Wang, Yun-Yi, 2011. "A test of the different implications of the overconfidence and disposition hypotheses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2037-2046, August.
- Hsieh, Wen-liang G. & He, Huei-Ru, 2014. "Informed trading, trading strategies and the information content of trading volume: Evidence from the Taiwan index options market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 187-215.
- Efthymiou, Vassilis A. & Leledakis, George N., 2011.
"The price impact of the disposition effect on the ex-dividend day of NYSE and AMEX common stocks,"
28791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vassilis A. Efthymiou & George N. Leledakis, 2014. "The price impact of the disposition effect on the ex-dividend day of NYSE and AMEX common stocks," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 711-724, April.
- Jakusch, Sven Thorsten & Meyer, Steffen & Hackethal, Andreas, 2019. "Taming models of prospect theory in the wild? Estimation of Vlcek and Hens (2011)," SAFE Working Paper Series 146, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Jakusch, Sven Thorsten, 2017. "On the applicability of maximum likelihood methods: From experimental to financial data," SAFE Working Paper Series 148, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Weber, Martin & Welfens, Frank, 2007.
"An Individual Level Analysis of the Disposition Effect: Empirical and Experimental Evidence,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
07-45, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Weber, Martin & Welfens, Frank, 2007. "An individual level analysis of the disposition effect : empirical and experimental evidence," Papers 07-45, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Frino, Alex & Grant, Joel & Johnstone, David, 2008. "The house money effect and local traders on the Sydney Futures Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 8-25, January.
- Cheng, Teng Yuan & Lee, Chun I. & Lin, Chao Hsien, 2020. "The effect of risk-taking behavior on profitability: Evidence from futures market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 19-38.
- Janssen, Dirk-Jan & Li, Jiangyan & Qiu, Jianying & Weitzel, Utz, 2020. "The disposition effect and underreaction to private information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
- David R. Gallagher & Adrian Looi & Matt Pinnuck, 2010. "Are active fund managers collectors of private information or fast interpreters of public information?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 50(3), pages 635-662, September.
- Huang, Yu Chuan & Chan, Shu Hui, 2014. "The house money and break-even effects for different types of traders: Evidence from Taiwan futures markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-13.
- Shi-Woei Lin & Hui-Lung Huang, 2007. "Agent-Based Modeling To Investigate The Disposition Effect In Financial Markets," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 145-163.
- Mattos, Fabio & Garcia, Philip, 2009. "The Effect of Prior Gains and Losses on Current Risk-Taking Using Quantile Regression," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53035, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Mattos, Fabio, 2012. "Do producers exhibit disposition effect? Evidence from grain marketing," Working Papers 125279, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hui Zheng Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.