広島市立大学国際学部 (Faculty of International Studies, Hiroshima City University)http://www.hiroshima-cu.ac.jp/english/index.php
Japan, Hiroshima city
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Fumihiro Yamane & Kyohei Matsushita & Toshio Fujimi & Hideaki Ohgaki & Kota Asano, 2014. "A Simple Way to Elicit Subjective Ambiguity: Application to Low-dose Radiation Exposure in Fukushima," Discussion Papers 1417, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Matsushita, Kyohei & Yamane, Fumihiro, 2012. "Pollution from the electric power sector in Japan and efficient pollution reduction," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1124-1130.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Matsushita, Kyohei & Yamane, Fumihiro, 2012.
"Pollution from the electric power sector in Japan and efficient pollution reduction,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1124-1130.
- Yongrok Choi & Hyoung Seok Lee, 2016. "Are Emissions Trading Policies Sustainable? A Study of the Petrochemical Industry in Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-13, October.
- Jianjun Wang & Li Li & Fan Zhang & Qiannan Xu, 2014. "Carbon Emissions Abatement Cost in China: Provincial Panel Data Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-17, May.
- Emrouznejad, Ali & Yang, Guo-liang, 2016. "A framework for measuring global Malmquist–Luenberger productivity index with CO2 emissions on Chinese manufacturing industries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P1), pages 840-856.
- Kyohei Matsushita & Kota Asano, 2014. "Reducing CO 2 emissions of Japanese thermal power companies: a directional output distance function approach," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Ke Wang & Yujiao Xian & Chia-Yen Lee & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2017. "On selecting directions for directional distance functions in a non-parametric framework: A review," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 99, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Lee, Myunghun & Zhang, Ning, 2012. "Technical efficiency, shadow price of carbon dioxide emissions, and substitutability for energy in the Chinese manufacturing industries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1492-1497.
- Du, Limin & Mao, Jie, 2015. "Estimating the environmental efficiency and marginal CO2 abatement cost of coal-fired power plants in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 347-356.
- Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W. & Zhou, P., 2015. "Marginal CO2 abatement costs: Findings from alternative shadow price estimates for Shanghai industrial sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 109-117.
- Kejia Yang & Yalin Lei & Weiming Chen & Lingna Liu, 2018. "Carbon dioxide emission reduction quota allocation study on Chinese provinces based on two-stage Shapley information entropy model," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 91(1), pages 321-335, March.
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2015.
"Estimating the marginal abatement cost curve of CO2 emissions in China: Provincial panel data analysis,"
Kiel Working Papers
1985, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2015. "Estimating the Marginal Abatement Cost Curve of CO2 Emissions in China: Provincial Panel Data Analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 217-229.
- Kejia Yang & Yalin Lei, 2017. "The carbon dioxide marginal abatement cost calculation of Chinese provinces based on stochastic frontier analysis," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 85(1), pages 505-521, January.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Zhou, Peng, 2015. "Directional shadow price estimation of CO2, SO2 and NOx in the United States coal power industry 1990–2010," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 493-502.
- Ruiz-Fuensanta, María J., 2016. "The region matters: A comparative analysis of regional energy efficiency in Spain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 325-331.
- Ke Wang & Yujiao Xian & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2016. "Sources of carbon productivity change: A decomposition and disaggregation analysis based on global Luenberger productivity indicator and endogenous directional distance function," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 91, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Zhou, P. & Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W., 2014. "On estimating shadow prices of undesirable outputs with efficiency models: A literature review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 799-806.
- Zhou, Yishu & Huang, Ling, 2016. "Have U.S. power plants become less technically efficient? The impact of carbon emission regulation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 105-115.
- Tang, Kai & Yang, Lin & Zhang, Jianwu, 2016. "Estimating the regional total factor efficiency and pollutants’ marginal abatement costs in China: A parametric approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 230-240.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fumihiro Yamane should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.