|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2010 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Economics Tianjin, China
RePEc:edi:cenancn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yongjin Wang & Laixun Zhao, 2013. "Saving Good Jobs under Global Competition by Rewarding Quality and Efforts," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised May 2013.
- Wang, Yongjin & Zhao, Laixun, 2015. "Saving good jobs from global competition by rewarding quality and efforts," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 426-434.
- Wang, Yongjin & Wang, Yanling & Li, Kunwang, 2014. "Judicial quality, contract intensity and exports: Firm-level evidence," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 32-42.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Wang, Yongjin & Wang, Yanling & Li, Kunwang, 2014.
"Judicial quality, contract intensity and exports: Firm-level evidence,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 32-42.
- Chakraborty, Pavel, 2016. "Judicial quality and regional firm performance: The case of Indian states," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 902-918.
- Nunn, Nathan & Trefler, Daniel, 2014.
"Domestic Institutions as a Source of Comparative Advantage,"
Handbook of International Economics, in: Gopinath, G. & Helpman, . & Rogoff, K. (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 0, pages 263-315,
- Nathan Nunn & Daniel Trefler, 2013. "Domestic Institutions as a Source of Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 18851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yixiao Zhou, 2014. "Role of Institutional Quality in Determining the R&D Investment of Chinese Firms," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 22(4), pages 60-82, July.
- Eppinger, Peter S. & Kukharskyy, Bohdan, 2017. "Contracting institutions and firm boundaries," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 100, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Michael Alexeev & Andrey Chernyavskiy, 2019. "The impact of institutional quality on manufacturing sectors in Russia: panel data analysis," CAEPR Working Papers 2019-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yongjin Wang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.