Mark Van Boening
|Last Name:||Van Boening|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics University, Mississippi (United States)
University of Mississippi
: (662) 915 - 6942
(662) 915 - 6943
371 Holman Hall, University MS 38677
RePEc:edi:deumsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Nathaniel T. Wilcox & Mark V. Van Boening, 2003. "Distribution and Dynamics in a Simple Tax Regime Transition," Working Papers 2003-02 Classification-C9, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Paul Pecorino & Mark Van Boening, 2010. "Fairness in an Embedded Ultimatum Game," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 263-287, May.
- William F. Chappell & Richard G. Forgette & David A. Swanson & Mark V. Van Boening, 2007. "Determinants of Government Aid to Katrina Survivors: Evidence from Survey Data," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 344-362, October.
- Mark Van Boening & Tanja F. Blackstone & Michael McKee & Elisabet Rutstrom, 2006. "Benefit packages and individual behavior: choices over discrete goods with multiple attributes," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(6), pages 511-526.
- Mark V. Van Boening & Nathaniel T. Wilcox, 2005. "A Limit of Bilateral Contracting Institutions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(4), pages 840-854, October.
- Paul Pecorino & Mark Van Boening, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Bargaining with Voluntary Transmission of Private Information," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 131-156, January.
- Pecorino, Paul & Van Boening, Mark, 2001. "Bargaining and Information: An Empirical Analysis of A Multistage Arbitration Game," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(4), pages 922-948, October.
- Mark van Boening & Vernon L. Smith & Charissa P. Wellford, 2000. "Dividend timing and behavior in laboratory asset markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(3), pages 567-583.
- Mark Van Boening & Stephen Rassenti & Vernon Smith, 1998. "Numerical Computation of Equilibrium Bid Functions in a First-Price Auction with Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 1(2), pages 147-159, September.
- Van Boening, Mark V & Wilcox, Nathaniel T, 1996. "Avoidable Cost: Ride a Double Auction Roller Coaster," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 461-477, June.
- Van Boening, Mark V., 1994. "The double auction: Institutions, theories and evidence : Daniel Friedman and John Rust, eds., Proceedings Volume XIV Santa Fe Institute Studies in the Sciences of Complexity (Addison-Wesley, Reading,," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 480-482, December.
- Van Boening, Mark V. & Williams, Arlington W. & LaMaster, Shawn, 1993. "Price bubbles and crashes in experimental call markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 179-185.
- Hahn, Robert W & Van Boening, Mark V, 1990. "An Experimental Examination of Spot Markets for Electricity," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1073-1094, December.
- Smith, Vernon L. & Van Boening, Mark, 2008. "Exogenous Uncertainty Increases the Bid-Ask Spread in the Continuous Double Auction," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, in: Charles R. Plott & Vernon L. Smith (ed.), Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 25-30, Elsevier.
- Smith, Vernon L. & Van Boening, Mark, 2008. "Off-floor Trading, Market Disintegration and Price Volatility in Bid/Ask Markets," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, in: Charles R. Plott & Vernon L. Smith (ed.), Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 27, pages 228-233, Elsevier.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mark Van Boening should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.